Rutgers-Camden Alcohol / Drug / Nicotine Assistance Program provides counseling and information support for students who are concerned about their drinking, drug, or nicotine use/abuse, about a friend's use/abuse, or about drug or alcohol misuse in their family.
All services are free and strictly confidential.
Support services include:
- Individual alcohol / drug / nicotine counseling.
- Support counseling for students concerned about another's present use of alcohol or drugs (family member, significant other, friend or peer).
- Support counseling for students who grew up with one or both parents misusing alcohol or drugs.
- Individual alcohol / drug counseling that may fulfill a legal requirement due to an alcohol / drug related arrest.
- Student, staff, or faculty consultation.
- Student, staff, or faculty outreach.
If you have any questions about the above listed services, call 856-225-6005, or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.